Friday 14 January 2011

Better to be down here wishing you were up there, than up there wishing you were down here.


Hmmmm...

5 Day Forecast for Rochester Airport...

Friday - Heavy Rain, Saturday - Heavy Rain, Sunday - Light Rain, Monday - Heavy Rain, Tuesday - Heavy Rain

OK! With this weekends weather forecast looking like the apocolypse I reckon I'll be pretty much grounded this weekend. Bummer. I guess this leaves time for more study. No! No! Not more Air Law please!!!!

I have my first ground school exam (the wonderful, delightful, riveting.... Air Law) next Saturday morning, and then in the afternoon, my CAA Class II Medical.

To be honest I'm not unduly worried about the former (although I'm not going to book an exam so far ahead in the future because it just drags on) but with the latter medical exam you just never know.

Anyway.. Bring on the Spring and the Summer (....obviously following hopefully, fingers crossed, everything crossed - a medical certificate).

No comments:

Post a Comment