Saturday 1 October 2011

Ground School: Radio Telephony Theory Exam Completed

I sat and passed my Radio Telephony Theory (RT) Test this morning. Huraaaah! Huraaaah! I am pleased to get this out the way now as that's all my ground school tests done. It was nice as well to get 100% and finish on a high.

I was going to mention that I had previously purchased an audio revision RT guide from Pilot Wharehouse (see photo) and made my way through that when I was either in the gym or on the train etc. It's OK, there are 2 CDs with 29 tracks on each one and it extends beyond the scope of the test for the PPL course. It's not necessary to pass the test but it is useful if you just want to just extend your knowledge of the subject.
Hopefully flying tomorrow!

P.S. It is the 1st of October 2011 today and it is 29 Degrees C - absolutely scorching hot with no breeze! Incredible.




No comments:

Post a Comment