Sunday 1 January 2012

Goodbye 2011... Hello 2012!

Well that's the end of 2011. Goodbye and thank you so much. 

Hello you.... Mr 2012. So then, where are we heading? 

I should tell you.. 2011 was a kind year and you have a lot to live up to.

... she gave me the birth of my son Oscar, my first year wedding anniversary, my wife's good health, my good health (it will be two years February since I gave up smoking), my two beautiful daughters growing up  and doing so well at school, my mum still with us in reasonably good health, and 2011 gave me good fortune in that I could continue to learn to fly. Last year I had my first solo flight in the circuit, and then away from the aerodrome.... All these wonderful memories.

I hope this year is as good.. I hope everybody who I love and care about can remain healthy and safe. For me, I hope I can remain lucky enough to build some more wonderful memories. And .. of course, I really hope I can get my Private Pilots License. 

So then Mr 2012, lets go together into the unknown. Let us see what you got.

Happy New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment